- Material: 100% cotton (180g)
- Colour: Darker than black
- Produced in fair conditions
- Unisex Fitting
- Washing advice: Inside out
- Pattern: Print
- Free shipping to Netherlands & UK
- Free returns and size changes
The spectacular Hannya mask is a common symbol, depicting a woman overcome with envy and vengeance. Although she still has human features, it is clear that the darkness has transformed her in a terrifying way. The mask is often used in traditional plays, because from every angle it shows a different emotion, ranging from anger to sadness.
It is not sure what the exact meaning of this symbol is, but we can certainly state that it shows us how hate can transform you. A good reminder to take it easy sometimes and not get worked up too much.